The School Leadership Team (SLT) is a group of people who develop educational policies for their school.
You are invited to be a part of the School Leadership Team!
Our second meeting will be on November 23, 2021 @ 5:00PM.
What does the SLT Do?
- Provide ongoing evaluations of a school’s educational programs and their impact on student achievement.
- Play an important role in school-based decision-making
- Help to make school cultures more collaborative.
Can I be a member of the SLT?
There are three members of the school community who must be members of the SLT:
- Parent Association/Parent-Teacher Association President
- United Federation of Teachers Chapter Leader
The other members are elected parents and staff members. The SLT must have an equal number of parents and staff.
If you are interested in learning more about SLT or you would like to be a member of the SLT please call Ileana Acevedo at (718) 858 – 0249 ext. 8132 or email her at email@example.com.
For future updates, please look over at the sidebar of our site. Take care!Read More